Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Weekend.
Skipped school on Friday, but went for awhile to get stuffs.
Later at night, headed out for mamak session along with the gang,
then New Town for drinks & craps again, this time, I got home early.
Dad went KL w/o me, FUCKKKKKKK, no shopping for me, again.

Headed over Penang with Shane first, then Gurney.
Well, we had apartment stay for his Birthday with the gang.
Checked in apartment @ Golden View Service Apartment.
Rested awhile then headed out to Gurney for dinner @ Manila's Place.
Liang Chieh came awhile to meet me, we had our talks. AHHA
Later on, left Gurney after buying, back to apartment waited for the rest.
Jia Hong , Hong Zhang&gf fetched me out to get a cake.
Met Ezra, Sylvester,Bryton,Ernest in Sega for lil while before I left.
Then, then, ahhh, its time for the party after everyone got their dinner.
The beers, liquors, everyone partied hard as well.
Okay, of course, being drunk is something to be avoided,
I weren't drunk, but certain of em were awfully drunk.
Never slept well tho, the place got super duper messy .

Next day, after everyone slept around 5am, we got up around 9ish.
Everyone washed up, headed out to Bali Hai for dim sum.
Then, I went Gurney, met up with Liang Chieh at Mcd,
then tried out the lastest Canon EOS 500D,
that baby is awesomelly great, blended to perfecto! HAHA
Chilled for some time @ Coffee Beans, then met up with aunt.
Walked around, wasn't in the mood for any shoppings tho.
Dad came, oh, I got pissed and we left Gurney .
Went KW Pet Shop, I played with the ball phyton,
oh, that baby is too nice to handle, I couldn't resist of letting it go!

Ended up, the Sunday suck a big time over some problems.

I don't like to smile, why care?

Choc Indulgence = taste like heaven!

Bacardi Apple , Red Bull , Coke
combination to get the ANTIBIOTIC taste!

Sum up = it sucks a big time.

A part of the foods in Bali Hai. YUMMS


Thanks Mr Jayden Graham for you know what.
Few more days to the exam and I shall party hard!

No comments: