Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'll update about the HK & GuangZhou trip soon.

Got back on Friday, just in time for cousin bro's dinner.
It was actually the pre-wedding dinner at night,
then next morning I went for the ceremony, exciting much.
Later in afternoon, me and cousin sis headed over to Gurney Hotel.
Checked in & went over Gurney for makeup & hair do.
We were late for the cocktail , most of guests arrived early.
@ the mean time, I drank a lot of liquors, wine, beers.
Nice meeting the bunch of new friends that night,
JonTan (another Jon, again), YS, Barne & so on so on......
They were all cousin brother's friend, cool people they are.
Dropped by UPR to meet Kelven with his friends, for 2nd round.
Left around 1ish, cause I got tipsy after too much of alcohols.

Sunday.
Headed for drink with YS , Jon & another guy.
They've got another dinner to attend but I didn't followed.
I watched them played Wii @ Barne's house, funny&exciting.
Got home around evening, chilled.

Skipped school on Monday, the laziness bothered.
Slept throughout the day, had my hair cut.
& bla bla bla.

I'm tired, real tired.
I miss everything in Hong Kong.
My next trip is gonna be HK, again, I'm sure.
Jon's planning for his trip to Penang with the parents.
Jon & Kelven turned best friends within days,guys are guys.
I miss Wales, Kevin, Isaac, Andrew, Melissa and everyone!

No comments: