Sunday, June 28, 2009

There's nothing much about the school week actually.
I skipped one of the day, stayed home to sleep.
I'm really being real lifeless every now & then.
School - Home - Bed & PC - Foods - Sleep - School
I don't even have the thoughts of leaving home for outings.
Unless, it's somewhere faraway where I get to have more fun.

So, the Friday, school celebrated Belated Teachers Day.
It was the first time having class party after the 5 years of school,
but yet, the first & last for us all.
Things went on well & everyone did enjoyed to the max.
Lotsa foods by everyone , how often that you get to feast like this?
Although we, ourselves feast our own everyday in class,
but nothing beats the party in class because it's LEGAL.

I got up early in the morning, pan-fry the cocktail sausages.
Got to school around 10am, the ceremony ended just in time.

Thanks Shawn for the Chocolate Indulgence!

Feasting begins.

Foods Foods Foods.

The part of classmates & teachers.

The bestest Add Maths teacher =)

*hello* everyone.

Look at those watermelons, they smashed it around.



The friends.

Everything is possible with them.

How nice if we get to do this more often in school?

Not my idea.


So in the evening,
me & aunt attended this talk about
Forex Trading by Dr. Kishore M.
It's always my interest in these.
Later on,
I went on continuing the HK drama.

Got up real early on Saturday, for school.
Well, it was a replacement school day, but a Canteen day.
The Parents Day & Canteen day, school was then packed.
I went around the school, chilled with friends & did nothing much.
Shane, Qi Hooi, Jia Hong, Hong Zhang came.
Walked around & we chilled around the field area.
Had this plan to visit Jovi at his place, so we went.
The journey was way too long, but we did arrived safely.
& the Ipoh plan outta sudden, by Shane & Hooi.
Left for Ipoh around 2, only for fun.
As it was the sudden plan, I got no camera around.
Went for foods over there, chickens of course.
We bought lotsa foods , to prove that we actually did not lie.
Then Ipoh Parade was next, @ Starbucks, lame much I know.
Left for home around 6, arrived an hour later.

At night, Yee Sum & Guo Wei came over for a visit.
Had drinks @ Sega, Auto City.
It's been long, since we last hang out I guess?
Then I met up with Josh, Tong Ling, Chien Shen.
Had drinks again, @ Old Town.
Before we left, I bumped into JonTan .
He's the CEO as in Chief Entertainment Officer.

I call it a night of Saturday at 5am.

Dad refused to let me go out of the country,
due to the Swine Flu thingy recently,
which is getting serious,
how sad?

No comments: