Friday, July 3, 2009

Oh great its another Friday.
Packed the junkies in room, threw most of unwanted stuffs.
Until I realized, I've got too much of stuffs,
& I've got no idea that I actually own those.

Watched Transformers on Wednesday , midnight show.
Along with Kent, Tong Ling & another 2 friends.
I rate it 8/10. Megan Fox is hawt!
Me like Bumble Bee ! I shall get the figure from ToysRUs.

I forgot which day, I changed my scorpion's coconut fibre.
So I took all the babies out, left it in a smaller tank first.
MmmHmm, a total of 20 scorpions in it, I went like, wtf?




My house's flooded with durians everyday fresh from farm.
Great for durian puffs instead of cream puffs huh?

July July July,
sounds haunted to me. =)
Kelv went back to Aust,
JonL went to Liverpool for studies,
& Isaac is coming for holiday!
Mom went off to India , again.

No comments: